Connect with us

Entertainment

Tom Bergeron, Erin Andrews will not return to ‘Dancing with the Stars’ – Fox News

When “Dancing with the Stars” returns, it will be without two of its staples: Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews, hosts of the show.

Published

on

post featured image

When “Dancing with the Stars” returns, it will be without two of its staples: Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews, hosts of the show.
Bergeron first announced the news on Twitter on Monday.
“Just informed @DancingABC will be continuing without me. It’s been an incredible 15 year run and the most unexpected gift of my career,” said the 65-year-old comedian. “I’m grateful for that and for the lifelong friendships made. That said, now what am I supposed to do with all of these glitter masks?”
KAITLYN BRISTOWE ACCEPTS INVITATION TO BE ON ‘DANCING WITH THE STARS’
In a joint statement from ABC and BBC obtained by Fox News, the networks assure that “Bergeron will forever be part of the ‘Dancing with the Stars’ family.”
“As we embark on a new creative direction, he departs the show with our sincerest thanks and gratitude for his trademark wit and charm that helped make this show a success,” the message read.
Additionally, the statement announced that Andrews, 42, would not be returning as well.
MEGHAN MARKLE WOULD LOOK ‘ACCESSIBLE’ ON ‘DANCING WITH THE STARS,’ SAYS JUDGE BRUNO TONIOLI
“Erin will also not be returning, and we appreciate all that she brought to the ballroom,” said the statement. Fans have been rooting for her since she originally competed as a contestant back in 2010, and her signature sense of humor has become a hallmark of the show.”
Tom Bergeron (left) and Erin Andrews will not return as co-hosts on ‘Dancing with the Stars.’ (Eric McCandless/Walt Disney Television via Getty Images)
Bergeron has hosted the show since its debut in 2005.
Andrews appeared as a contestant on “DWTS” in 2010 and placed third. She became a co-host in 2014, beginning in the show’s 18th season.
No information on who will replace the duo was provided.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
Like many other shows, the future of “DWTS” is a bit murky considering filming — usually done in front of a live studio audience — could be impacted by safety restrictions and guidelines set to combat the ongoing spread of coronavirus.

Click here to view the original article.

Entertainment

NXT recap & reactions (Aug. 5, 2020): A Natural Heel – Cageside Seats

NXT is using Pat McAfee to help turn Adam Cole, likely for much bigger things. Our review of this week’s episode.

Published

on

post featured image

NXT returned last night (Aug. 5) from Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida. You can find the results at the live blog here.
Long Version
Pat McAfee is a major a-hole.
The dude is a natural heel and now is playing one on NXT TV. With Pat playing the antagonist to Adam Cole, this will also serve as Coles inevitable babyface turn.
This chapter of their story went down during the main event of the night, with Kyle OReilly & Bobby Fish facing off against Marcel Barthel & Fabian Ai…

Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Watch the first trailer for Ridley Scott’s creepy android series on HBO Max – Engadget

Ridley Scott’s Raised by Wolves was supposed to be a straight-to-series order for TNT, but it officially became an HBO Max title last year. Now, the newly launched streaming service has released a trailer for the upcoming sci—fi series, and it showcases eleme…

Published

on

post featured image

Ridley Scott’s Raised by Wolves was supposed to be a straight-to-series order for TNT, but it officially became an HBO Max title last year. Now, the newly launched streaming service has released a trailer for the upcoming sci—fi series, and it showcases elements that bring back memories of Scott’s Alien franchise.
Scott directed Raised by Wolves’ first two episodes, making it his directorial debut for TV, while Prisoners’ Aaron Guzikowski served as showrunner and writer. The trailer comes with …

Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Grammy-winning producer Detail arrested on 15 sexual assault charges – Los Angeles Times

A Grammy-winning movie producer known as Detail, whose real name is Noel Fisher, has been arrested on 15 sexual assault charges and five additional felony assault-related charges, authorities said Wednesday.

Published

on

post featured image

A Grammy-winning music producer known as Detail has been arrested on 15 sexual assault charges and five additional felony assault-related charges, authorities said Wednesday.
The producer, whose real name is Noel Fisher, was arrested Wednesday by the L.A. County Sheriffs Department and is being investigated for incidents that occurred between 2010 and 2018, the department said in a media release.
Detectives submitted the case to the L.A. County district attorneys office in January. They were n…

Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading

Trending